Stott Hoare has over two decades’ experience installing and supporting network servers, storage systems, virtualised environments, desktops, notebooks and printers throughout Australia. We are a Quality Assured Company, compliant with the ISO 9001: 2008 Standard and familiar with ITIL Service Management methodology.
With a client base of prominent government departments, and a presence on a number of core IT Common Use Arrangements (CUAs), we've earned an enviable reputation providing quality IT Solutions complemented by excellent service and support.
Why choose us?
· Extensive experience in the design, supply and of core IT solutions
· Wide vendor relationships with CUA frameworks
· Warehouse and stockholding capabilities to meet large roll outs
· Compliance with CUA standards and reporting requirements
Department of Treasury and Finance CUA Contracts
· CUACMD2014 – PC and mobile devices – [Download Buyers Guide]
· CUA 38204 – server and storage [Download Buyers Guide]
· CUAICTS2015 – ICT Services [Download Buyers Guide]
o Category 3 – ICT Environment Management Services
This category includes the management of an organisation’s ICT environment such as the management and support services of software and equipment for servers, desktops, portable or mobile computing facilities, network facilities or existing data centre environments.
- For Schools
(08) 9244 0000 firstname.lastname@example.org